Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day To All You Daddy's










Today is Fathers Day and Sadly a day that my Beloved Grandma was taken to be with Jesus we will always miss you Gram and Love you forever. Our family has a tradition that has been going on for 16 years, we go to a car show in Graham and we have a picnic and make a day of it, usually a really good time, this year the weather seems to want to put a damper on it but we will trudge on. Caleb and his dad decided to take apart Caleb's bike and paint it so I thought it would be good pics to put in my Fathers Day Blog. Enjoy your day Daddy's!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope it turned out wonderful...Tell Caleb I loved his pictures...
    Missing Gram so much! :O
    Loves ya Shi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR BLOG LOOKS AMAZING! I WANTED A NAP WATCHING THE OCEAN. GREAT JOB HERE, LOVE. THANKS FOR SHARING FUNNY STORIES AND LOVELY PHOTOS. THE GARDEN IS WONDERFUL. WE'VE HAD SO MUCH RAIN OUR FLOWERS ARE DROWNING.

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. LOVE IT!

    OX RICK

    ReplyDelete